I have a very passionate dream for all families…
A dream that mothers will feel confident to choose physiological, intuitive childbirth; that babies will be born in a safer way, without medication in their systems, easily able to breathe, nurse and search their parent’s eyes with wonder and love; and that babies will never endure hours of fright and stress hearing their mothers suffer in childbirth before they slide out into our world.
My dream becomes more of a reality every day as more Hypnobabies mothers use the amazing power of their minds and hearts to help them achieve their easier and more comfortable, powerful birthing. They journey within, where all the answers lie, bond with their precious babies long before birth, and grow in strength, confidence and trust in nature’s most perfect plan:
Women have always known how to give birth. We simply remind them of this innate power and ability, and it is the best job in the world!
Our Hypnobabies program has become so successful that we are training Childbirth Educators, Doulas and our experienced Hypno-moms to become Hypnobabies Instructors so that they can bring Hypnobabies to their own communities. If you share my passion and love for working with expectant couples, and want to provide them with an excellent and very effective childbirth hypnosis program, please read the information below and on the other Instructor training pages on this site.
Unlike any other childbirth hypnosis programs, Hypnobabies is a complete preparation for childbirth education course, and cannot be taught along with another childbirth or hypnobirthing program, used to “supplement” one, or “added to” hypnotherapy sessions. Hypnobabies is always taught in 6, 3-hour classes using our extremely comprehensive Hypnobabies materials. The results are amazing!
Join us if you share my dream. ~ Kerry Tuschhoff, Founder/Director of Hypnobabies
Hypnobabies Instructor Training Schedule:
Our 4-day 2017 public Hypnobabies Instructor Training:
April 7-10 2017, Albuquerque, New Mexico! Please join us and bring a much easier way to give birth to the families in your community! (Even OB/GYNs are using Hypnobabies for their births)
- Watch our Instructor Training FAQs Webinar. Please use Google Chrome as your browser.
- AFTER viewing the webinar in full, make sure you have completed your Training Interview Checklist (see below).
- Fill out an online Instructor Training Application (link at the end of our FAQs webinar).
- Watch for an e-mail inviting you to call and schedule your Skype Interview.
- Schedule and participate in a Skype Interview.
- If accepted, you will receive an invitation to register for our 2017 Hypnobabies Instructor Training.
- Instructor Training Registration is completed online, with your deposit due at registration.Read how our certified Hypnobabies Instructors feel about their training and why they chose to bring Hypnobabies to the families in their communities!
Basic Hypnobabies Childbirth Education Instructor Training information:
Our Hypnobabies Instructor Training is a 4 day course, and each applicant is required to have a background in both childbirth and hypnosis, and a love of working with expectant families. The cost for our training course is $1,195.00 per person, with a deposit of $550 due at registration. Your training fee includes:
*All Instructor Training course materials; manuals, booklets, handouts, hypnosis audio tracks, a training tote bag, pens, labels, folders, notepads and much more
* Our online Hypnobabies Power of Birth Language course (a $145.00 value)
Upon completion of certification:
* 3 Hypnobabies Student Sets ($180.00 value)
* A free package of Hypnobabies instruction and marketing materials
* Free Instructor and Hypno-Doula listings on our website
* Many other materials. Full list of training and certification materials provided HERE.
Course fees are paid online by Credit Card only, on our Training Registration site. Hypnobabies Instructor Training Registration ends 4 weeks before each training begins.
1) Watch our Instructor Training FAQs Webinar. Please use Google Chrome as your browser.
2) Complete your online application, with a $49.00 non-refundable Application Fee, to become qualified for a Skype Interview. Please note: you will be able to access the link to our online application process after viewing our FAQs webinar.
3) Skype Interview: Each qualified applicant will be contacted by e-mail to schedule a Skype interview with our Program Coordinator. Skype interviews are conducted to see if Hypnobabies is a good fit for *you* before being accepted into our program. You *must* have a Skype account (it’s free) already in place when you call to schedule your Skype Interview; it is free to join.
4) Required Reading and Reviews: There is a Required Reading list, (see below – books not included with course fee) which needs to be completed before your Hypnobabies Instructor Training begins, with a one-page review for each item.
5) Hypnosis Training: A background in hypnosis means 50 hours of basic hypnosis training. You can fulfill this requirement one of two ways:
A) Complete 50 hours of basic hypnosis training from a reputable (and approved-by-Hypnobabies) school of hypnosis – please note that Hypnotherapy *certification* is not required; only hypnosis training.
B) All applicants who have not completed 50 hours of basic hypnosis training from a reputable school of hypnosis by the time of their Skype Interview will be required to take our Hypnobabies Self-Study Introduction to Hypnosis Course: $350.00. Considering that most hypnosis courses cost between $700 and $3500, ours is very affordable, contains excellent basic hypnosis information and practice, and fulfills our Hypnobabies hypnosis requirements with much less out of pocket expense while working at your own pace. Your Introduction to Hypnosis Course must be completed before your Hypnobabies Instructor Training begins.
VERY IMPORTANT: Please be aware that some areas have specific laws (even prohibitive ones) regarding the practice of using or performing hypnosis or hypnotherapy and/or calling yourself a “hypnotist”. Since there are hypnosis sessions conducted in Hypnobabies classes, it is your responsibility to find out what the laws are in your state/province/country/county or area before applying to our Hypnobabies Instructor Training Program. If your state/province/county/country or area prohibits hypnosis or hypnotherapy (with restrictions that include your hypnosis training and/or Hypnobabies training or practice), you may not apply to our Hypnobabies Instructor Training Program. Call your state and local hypnosis/hypnotherapy and government organizations to find out the hypnosis laws in your area before applying to our program. You may also want to check links such as the following ones, and do additional Internet research to make sure you have the most recent state/province and/or country hypnosis laws and regulations for your area: http://www.hypnotherapistsunion.org/statelaws and http://cupht.cpmdq.com/documents/home.html
6) Childbirth Education Training: A background in childbirth education means that you are already a birth professional who has completed doula, childbirth, midwifery or nursing training. For those without a background in Childbirth Education (our Hypno-moms), our one day Introduction to Childbirth Workshop is *mandatory* and is scheduled on the day before each Hypnobabies Instructor Training. This class costs $175.00 and consists of invaluable information on pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum and educator techniques. Workshop fee includes our resource workbook and all other materials. There is additional reading and review after training; book included in workshop fee.
Why a Skype Interview? As a Prospective Instructor Trainee, you’ll have a Skype Interview with one of our Instructor Training Coordinators, to see where your heart is, what your professional background has been, and to make sure all of your training questions are answered. We want to make sure that Hypnobabies fulfills your expectations for becoming a hypnotic childbirth educator, is a good fit for you, and that you’ll be an asset to your community as well as our dedicated Hypnobabies team!
After your Skype Interview, if you’ve been accepted into our Training Program, you’ll be sent an Online Registration link by e-mail, and you’ll be on your Hypnobabies journey, working towards a beautiful future with expectant couples, a process we all love so much here at Hypnobabies.
In our Hypnobabies Instructor Training Program, you will be both student and teacher as you easily learn Hypnobabies and how to teach it effectively and compassionately … class by class, participating fully in all facets of your training. You will feel completely confident at the end of your training that you are qualified to successfully teach Hypnobabies and able to promote and market your classes as well. Our 350 page Instructor’s Manual is so detailed that our course teaches itself, and you will be provided with all Hypnobabies materials that you need to easily begin your journey as a Hypnobabies Instructor.
After training, each Hypnobabies Instructor will send in their open-book Final Exam before becoming certified as a Hypnobabies Instructor.
All class materials for future Hypnobabies students will be ordered from Hypnobabies LLC in California. All Hypnobabies Instructors will join our Hypnobabies Instructor Facebook support group, where we have files full of free Hypnobabies documents and forms, fliers, marketing, advertising and promotional resources of all kinds, as well as answers to frequently asked questions and direct responses to inquiries from the leaders of Hypnobabies and other instructors. This helps you to get started teaching Hypnobabies very easily while networking and learning from others. Our Hypnobabies Instructor’s Facebook group is very positive and supportive; a gathering of like-minded birth professionals who love helping young couples have the birth of their dreams. Newbies welcome; bring your ideas to share!
If you are a childbirth professional or one of our Hypno-moms that is interested in helping expectant couples have a much easier birth experience, please watch our Instructor Training FAQs webinar and get started today. I cannot express how awe-inspiring it is to watch a Hypnobabies mom during labor resting quietly and calmly during a contraction, fully 9 cm dilated and looking as though she is having a refreshing nap! She then opens her eyes and smiles, asking for a drink and a change of position, completely relaxed and happy. YES! Our minds are amazingly powerful, controlling our bodies completely and we Hypnobabies Instructors easily and naturally teach women how to use their own minds to the fullest.
We are changing the way women give birth, the way babies are born, and the perception of natural childbirth in the world. Join us….. if you are too. Have Questions? Visit our Instructor Training FAQs page!
Please feel free to call us at (714) 894-BABY (2229) or e-mail us at Info@Hypnobabies.com for more information.
Kerry Tuschhoff, HCHI, CHt, CI
Founder and Director of Hypnobabies
Required Reading List (Reviews for these will be completed before our Instructor Training begins)
- Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth (book) by Ina May Gaskin
- Birth Matters (book) by Ina May Gaskin
- The Belly Mapping Workbook, by Gail Tully
(ordered only from Hypnobabies during your online Training Registration process)
- The Power of Birth Language online course, by Hypnobabies
(Provided to you free AFTER registration in our Hypnobabies Instructor Training Program)
- Resource Links for Birthing your Hypnobabies Business (also provided free to trainees after registration)
If you need more information, please feel free to call our office:
at 714-894-BABY (2229)
Hypnobabies® – Natural Childbirth at its best! Join our Hypnobabies Community and receive 10% off of all Hypnobabies pregnancy, birth, doula and postpartum products.