Hypnobabies administrators, our staff and our instructors work diligently every day, to uphold the following ideals:
- To help everyone prepare for their baby’s birth in a way that helps them fully enjoy the rest of their pregnancy in health and peace, so they eagerly look forward to their birthing day.
- To help each person have the easiest, safest and most comfortable childbirth experience they can, allowing them to fully enjoy their birthing, and pass that legacy along to their children, friends and family.
- To educate and support all Birth Partners, so that they too can look forward to and enjoy the birth of their child with confidence, retaining the memory of childbirth as a beautiful, inspiring life event.
- To help babies be born as gently and safely as possible, so that their entrance into our world can be one of joy and wonder, quiet and peace.
- To support our Hypno-students, no matter what their choices are, before, during and after their babies are born. Every pregnant family counts; every baby is loved; every birth is a gift.
- To educate the medical community on the benefits of uninterrupted, physiological childbirth, how to work with couples who have chosen this wonderful way to give birth, and to respect each birthing person’s choices as they journey through their prenatal care and birthing assistance.
- To educate the natural childbirth community on the special needs and desires of Hypnobabies birthing couples, towards an easier and more enjoyable experience for all.
…in the sacredness of childbirth, that a child’s birth can be an easier, more natural process that can be enhanced by a journey within, by finding a deep trust of birth itself, and through remembering that you already know how to give birth.
You always have.
We are Changing the Way Babies are Born,
the Way We Can Experience Birth,
and the Way Natural Childbirth is Perceived.
Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis really does help you enjoy a much easier and more comfortable birthing! Use code hypno1528 for 10% off our Hypnobabies Home Study Courses.