This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
* Sept 2016 - mid November 2016 I will be participating in an 8 week study abroad program at a Gentle Birth Clinic in Bali, Indonesia. This experience will continue to broaden my knowledge and ability to support you in normal, physiologic birth.
* Have attended over 100 births
* Certified Nurses Aide
* Completed Lactation Educator Training (CAPPA)
* Board Member for Colorado Doulas Association (CDA)
* Program Chairperson for CDA Accessible Birth Connection, connecting low income families with doulas
* Weekly volunteer at Castle Rock Adventist hospital lactation clinic
* Provide on-call doula support at Mountain Midwifery Birth Center
* Attend ongoing birth and postpartum education courses including Sleep Matters, Spinning Babies, Trauma to Triumph - When Survivors Give Birth and many others
* Available for postpartum support, including overnights
After attending a birth where the client used hypnosis and after talking with doulas who shared with me the power of Hypnobabies to help support their clients, I knew it was something I had to learn more about. And boy, am I glad I did!! Wow! Over the years, I have witnessed babies and mamas and families come earthside in so many different ways, but nothing is more powerful than being part of a birthing time that unfolds with such peace, calm and pure joy!! I am so excited to be able to help Hypnobabies families in their journey towards parenthood.