- Study of the efficacy of childbirth hypnosis published on “PubMed.gov” ~
“Hypnosis Antenatal Training for Childbirth” (HATCh): a randomised controlled trial
- PubMed.gov study on hypnosis used for uncomplicated birth ~
“Hypnosis to facilitate uncomplicated birth.” – Mehl-Madrona LE.
- PubMed.gov study on alternative therapies for pain management in labor ~
“Complimentary and Alternative Therapies for Pain Management in Labor” - Univ. Adelaide, AU.
- Published in the Journal of Family Practice – May 2001 ~
“Effects of Hypnosis on the Labor Process and Birth Outcomes of Pregnant Adolescents”
- Published in the British Journal of Anesthesia ~
“Hypnosis for Pain Relief in Labor and Childbirth; a sytematic review”
- Multiple studies listed below from “Mind-Body Advances, LLC” website ~
~ “Hypnosis for childbirth: a restrospective comparative anaysis in one obstetrician’s practice”
~ ”Evidence-based clinical hypnosis for obstetrics, labor and delivery and preterm labor.”
~ “Hypnosis: removing the labour from birth.”
~ “Self-hypnosis: alternative anesthesia for childbirth.”
~ “Hypnosis and conversion of the breech to vertex presentation.”
- PubMed.gov study ~
“Antenatal Self-Hypnosis for Labour and Childbirth: a pilot study”
- Published in online version of The Wall Street Journal/Health Journal ~
“How you think about pain can have a major impact on how it feels.”
- YouTube News VIDEO cites multiple studies about hypnosis being effective for pain elimination ~
Hypnobabies® - Natural Childbirth at its best! Join our Hypnobabies Community and receive 10% off of all Hypnobabies pregnancy, birth, doula and postpartum products.