At Hypnobabies, our Mission is very clear:
Hypnobabies administrators, our staff and our instructors work diligently every day, to uphold the following ideals :
- To help every expectant mother prepare for her baby’s birth in a way that helps her fully enjoy the rest of her pregnancy in health and peace, so that she eagerly looks forward to her birthing day.
- To help every expectant mother have the easiest, safest and most comfortable childbirth experience she can, allowing her to fully enjoy her birthing, and pass that legacy along to her children, friends and family.
- To educate and support all Birth Partners, so that they too can look forward to and enjoy the birth of their child with confidence, retaining the memory of childbirth as a beautiful, inspiring life event.
- To help babies be born as gently and safely as possible, so that their entrance into our world can be one of joy and wonder, quiet and peace.
- To support our Hypno-Moms, no matter what their choices are, before, during and after their babies are born. Every mother counts; every baby is loved; every birth is a gift.
- To educate the medical community on the benefits of natural childbirth, how to work with couples who have chosen this wonderful way to give birth, and to respect each birthing woman’s choices as she comes to them for prenatal care and birthing assistance.
- To educate the natural childbirth community on the special needs and desires of Hypnobabies birthing couples, towards an easier and more enjoyable experience for all.
in the sacredness of childbirth, that childbirth is an easy, natural process that can be enhanced by a journey within, by finding a deep trust of birth itself, and through remembering that you already know how to give birth.
You always have.
We are Changing the Way Babies are Born,
the Way Women Experience Birth,
and the Way Natural Childbirth is Perceived.